Offering excellent products
through quality management.
Various acquired global certifications.
ISO 45001Safety Health
Sustainable Palm Oil
(License No.: 2-1009-19-100-00)
CDPCarbon Disclosure Project
CSRCorporate Social Responsibility
ISO 9001Quality Management System
Korean World-class ProductCertification from Kotra
EU REACHAct on the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
(EC) No. 1907/2006
Korea REACHAct on Registration and Evaluation of Chemicals and Chemical Substances Control
EFfCICertification from European Federation for Cosmetic Ingredients
Actively responding to Halal certification.
Halal certification was mainly applied to food for religious reasons in the past,
but it is now receiving attention as a means to prove that the ingredients are
not harmful to the human body. KCI respects and prioritizes stakeholder
satisfaction by responding to and understanding all cultures.
KCI has an independent Halal management team and has established strict purchasing procedures according to the list of ingredients guaranteed by LPPOM MUI, an Indonesian food, pharmaceutical and cosmetic evaluation institute. These contents are shared through regular reporting after internal education and audits, and the precise policy can be found in our ‘Halal Policy’.
We satisfies consumers’ demand with producing HALAL certified products consistently and puts Consumers’ satisfaction the first via innovation. We will achieve our Halal Policy as below.
1. We ensure products which certified Halal.
2. We assure the materials that approved by LPPOM MUI.
3. We assure our production facility do not use any pork, its derivatives or unsanitary/najis materials.
4. We educate all our shareholders to make them understand Halal Assurance System.
5. We compose a Halal management team for planning, implementation and corrective measures of Halal Assurance System.